Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Author Interview-Heather Grace

Hello, Ladies! My name is Heather Grace. I’m a daughter, sister, go-getter, and princess of the King! I currently live in southern Minnesota. I spent four months living in gorgeous southern England working as a teacher. I am a Winona State graduate with a degree in elementary education. I’m currently enrolled in St. Mary’s University pursuing a Master’s degree in Counseling and Psychological Services. I’m passionate about growing in my relationship with Father God, learning, family, world traveling, and chocolate. I’m so thrilled to be a part of your lives! Thank you for welcoming JOY into your life!




JOY AUTHOR INTERVIEW

*What is your favorite passage of the Bible (right now anyway)?
Sweet! I love questions! My favorite passage of the Bible has always been Jude 1:24-25. “To Him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy- to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen!” This verse says beautifully the majesty our Father God possesses. And to think that He loves me with His entirety? How can I not stand on tip-toe to worship and bring Him honor!

*What is your favorite season? Why?
Winter. I’m a snow-bunny and ski fanatic!

*What kind of a person is your role model?
I have several role models. The one thing they all have in common is passion. They have a passion in life that is evident by simply talking to them. I find that intense passion inspiring.

*What is the one thing you couldn't leave the house without?
Music! I can’t even drive my car without having music playing. It soothes me.

*What is your weakness snack?
Oh gosh…probably chips. It’s a tie between chips and chocolate. Depends on my mood….

*What is your favorite quiet place with God?
In my car listening to worship music.

*What is your favorite type book of to read for fun?
Ok, so I’m a nerd. I really like reading psychology books. Exciting, ay?

*What do you think God is teaching you right now?
I think God is teaching me right now to have an ongoing relationship with Him. It’s great making time for quiet time with God during the day, but right now He is teaching me that He is the most important of the day. It’s been a wonderful learning journey.

*Tell one silly quirk you have.
(Big sigh) Confession: I’m a bit of a germ freak. Don’t ask if I’ve got hand sanitizer. I’ve got it in liquid form, foam form, spray form, with scent, without scent, with moisturizer, with extra germ killin’ action, etc….. Oh, yes, not a germ survives around me! bwahahaha

No comments: