Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May/June 2011

I would like to start out this month by apologizing for not posting a May article. So because of that, these articles will be the combined May/June articles. The reason I have not had a chance to post anything yet was because of the great opportunity I have had for the last 5 months (this is also the reason why a lot of the posts have been late, lately!). The opportunity that I have had was to do an internship in the State Senate at my state’s Capitol. I was able to experience all the different parts of my state’s Senate. I was also able to earn college credits for this internship, which means that I had papers I had to write for the class as well. Both my college classes and the internship recently ended, but for the last month I was working hard at finishing everything up for both of these things. In the last month, I have also been working on getting everything ready to finish my college degree. I am working on a B.A. in Communications. So I applied to the college I needed to transfer to and am also trying to work out all of the details for that. I hope to finish my degree by Spring 2012. Your prayers are welcome as the details fall into place. This next year will be a busy time for me.

Please pardon me if posts are late. I will try to get caught up again and get back on track for JOY Blog. I wanted to let you know where I am at in my life and let you know why posts have been late. Please be patience with me as I finish my degree. I hope you will still be able to enjoy JOY Blog. Please email, joyfilledgirls@blogspot.com, if you have any ideas for articles or columns that you would like to see. I will definitely be open to seeing your ideas!

Have a great summer and stay tuned for more information!

Mandy H.

No comments: