Tuesday, May 31, 2011

By Faith...Miss Elaini

photo by: Jenn Lynn Image***
By Faith...Miss Elaini!
Interview with Elaini

• "By Faith" based on Hebrews 11. How are you living "By Faith"?
Right now I am trusting God that all his promises are true!

• Tell us about your salvation story. How did you come to know Jesus?
I have been raised in a Christian home and came to know Jesus at a very young age, but I really feel like I grew into my personal relationship with him over time. He accelerated the processes from the age of 16-20ish when I was extremely sick. He is my everything!

• What advice would you give to JOY Blog readers?
You will never know true joy until you know God and have a PERSONAL relationship with him. You have to understand that you are more flawed and sinful than you can imagine but you are also loved and accepted more than you could dream.

A few fun questions:


photo by: Jenn Lynn Image***
• What is the one food you don't think you could live without?
Rice and coconut milk ice cream! Actually most food. :)

• What is your favorite color?
Don't really have one but I like all colors in their most vibrant jewel tone shades best.

• What is your favorite book and/or movie?
I have to pick just one?!? Impossible. I love to read but my current favorite is 1000 Gifts: A dare to live life fully by Ann Voskamp.

• What are your hobbies?
Reading. :) Singing, piano, sewing, walks, photography, hanging out with friends and family.

• What is your favorite Bible verse or quote?
Again just one?! I love Psalms 34:5 though, "Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed."



One last question.
photo by: Jenn Lynn Image***

• Is there anything else you would like to share with JOY Blog readers?
As young adults I feel that we can get caught up in the business of rushing from one thing to the next as if our worth is based on how much we do. It isn't, so make sure to enjoy each beautiful moment you have been given. Your worth is not in what you do.

JOY Blog would like to thank you for doing the interview, Miss Elaini! If you would like to find out more about her, check out her website, also check out this month's Helping in the Harvest. She is also featured there!

Links:

Website: http://misselainious.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Misselainious/163820663674079
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Misselaini

***Pictures used with permission from http://misselainious.com/

No comments: