Friday, July 27, 2012

Musings...

Dear JOY Blog readers,

I am thankful to all of you for reading JOY Blog. God gave me JOY Blog as a Christian alternative to what the culture offers girls and young women! JOY Blog has always been a place where I want to see God glorified above all else! In the past few months, I have not been able to dedicate as much time as I think this ministry deserves.

As Ecclesiastes 3:1(NIV1984) says, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." At this time, most of my writing is being done on my personal blog, Musings Made By Mandy. While you may see some postings on here every now and then, most of my writing will be done on Musings. If you would like to read more of my writing, please follow me on my personal blog: http://musingsmadebymandy.blogspot.com/ I would love to see you over there!

In this season, I feel God is calling me to focus in this one place. So in this season of down time for JOY Blog, come visit me on my blog and see how God is working in my life. On Musings, you will see random thoughts, stories, the hard times, and the times filled with JOY. 

So come on over to Musings!

Joy and hugs,

Mandy H.


No comments: