Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Author favorites - Summer Activities

Hey everyone!

Summer is half-way over, yet there is plenty of time for some more fun summer activities! I thought I would share some of my favorite summer activities. Please comment what you love to do during the summer! I'll add them to this list! Have fun!

Mandy H.

Mandy's Favorite Summer Activities

  • Volunteering! (I love to volunteer! There are so many fun things you can do - visit the elderly, become politically active, help in the Church nursery, babysit for free, be creative and come up with your own ideas based on things you love!)
  • Being at the lake (or in the pool). I love to play on the lake. Boating, fishing, tubing, knee boarding, and this year I hope to learn how to wake board!
  • Spending time with my family, especially my nieces and nephews!
  • Having bonfires.  Even though sometimes it is too warm for that, I love the gathering of people around the fire!
  •  Bicycling. I haven't had time to do a lot of it this summer, but I enjoy it!
  •  Reading books, watching movies, or blogging on here or my personal blog! This is one activity that I like if it is SUPER hot out and I need to cool off, I head on down to the basement to do these!!!
Remember to share your ideas below and I will post some of them on here! Have a great summer! 

No comments: