Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Give Thanks!


Jesus - Devo, You - Activity
Give Thanks!
With less than a month from Thanksgiving Day in the United States, I want to draw your attention the importance of it. The Bible talks constantly about giving thanks. We are called to be thankful, give thanks to our Father, to remember our blessings, and to share them with others.

In celebration of being thankful, I have chosen to do a countdown to Thanksgiving Day by giving thanks every day and I am sharing it with everyone!

On my personal blog, Musing Made by Mandy, I am sharing sometime I am giving thanks for each day, along with a Bible verse. I would encourage you to join in me on this countdown. Feel free to read what I am thankful for!

Ways you can share what you are thankful for:
Journaling (personal and with God)
Writing letters to people
Blogging about it
Writing it on Facebook
Tweeting it on twitter
Other social media
Telling a friend
Thanking our Father in Heaven!

Here is a preview of what I am doing…(a post from Musings Made by Mandy blog)

So yesterday marked one month until Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is on November 24 this year! I believe it is important to remember why we are thankful. My way of doing this, is writing down what I am thankful for. I find that when I remember all the blessings that God has given me, I have a much better day.

So for the next month, I will be sharing what I am giving thanks for.

Psalm 35:18
I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise you.

For the next month, I am giving thanks to God and sharing it with you!!!

What are you thankful for???

For more on what I am thankful for, check out Musings!

No comments: