Monday, March 7, 2011

By Faith...Your Choice - March 2011

By Faith... March 2011

This month for By Faith, I would like you to tell me who you see living or have lived "by faith". It can be how you are living "by faith" or someone you know, it can be someone in the past, or somebody today that is living "by faith".

Nominate your person, and there may be an article about them sometime. When you comment, post their name (if it is you or someone close to you , feel free to just post your name and last initial), then comment as to how they are living or have lived "by faith".

Remember "By Faith" comes from Hebrews 11:1. Check that our for ideas!

Also, if you comment here, you will be eligible to win the second copy of Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren!!! If you want to win, be sure to check the comments at the beginning of April or leave your email or send your email address to: joyfilledgirls@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My 78 yr. old mother is the best example of living by faith that I can think of. She was not a Christian when she married by Dad but through his example soon became one. Although she admitted to me she was not a "real" Christian until he died at the age of 51. Mom said it all became clear to her when at that time of tragedy she had to rely on God to help her through. Her belief in God as well as her strength multiplied immensely. Thankfully it continues to blossom. Her belief is what brought me back to God after some difficult years in my 20's.
I thank God every day for giving me a Christian family

Carrie L.