YOU - 5 Uses for…Christmas Cards
1. Christmas gift tags – Cut out shapes from the Christmas cards and glue them together or glue them to a blank piece of paper, so you can write, “to” and “from” on it!
2. Make gift bags – Cut apart Christmas cards and glue them to paper bags to make a festive gift bag!
3. Lacing or sew cards – These may be fun for your younger siblings or cousins. Cut off the front of the card. Punch holes all the way around. Grab an old shoe lace or some yarn (with tape on the end to make easy lacing) and do some sewing!
4. Make new Christmas Cards – Cut the old ones apart and glue onto new cardstock or paper.
5. Gift Wrapping – Use to decorate Christmas Presents! Cut the cards apart and glue onto the presents, Tie them to a bow, or be creative and see what you can come up with.
6. Decorate your room or the house – Glue the fronts together and hang from a string from a curtain. Use sticky stuff and put on the wall or your window.
Use your imagination! Send in your ideas for Christmas cards to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or comment below